Cross platform advertising
In order to enable LABC Publishing to process this order on your behalf then please ensure that you have read and understood these Terms of Business and ensure that by entering into this contract you are in a position to comply fully with the requirements as an advertiser.
- All Advertiser materials for publication within this Premium Media Package must be provided to LABC Publishing in accordance with the current technical requirements and its content must comply with the current guidelines of the Advertising Standards Authority.
- LABC Publishing reserves the right
- To position and/or to change the size of any advertisement unless such position or size is specifically agreed on this order.
- To reject, remove or suspend any advertisement or to modify the content/copy of the advertisement.
- To include an advertisement reference number on all artwork they publish or broadcast.
- The Advertiser warrants to LABC Publishing that
- It has all necessary rights in the advertisement and/or video and its contents.
- The advertisement and/or video do not contravene any law, regulation or code of practice nor infringe any rights of any third party.
- The advertisement complies with the Advertising Standards Authority's current code of practice and with all other requirements of any relevant authority.
- Whereby a video is supplied, it complies with the Advertising Standards Authority’s current codes including both non-broadcast and broadcast codes of practice. LABC Publishing assumes no liability for the content or images of the video.
- Insofar as the Advertiser requires any consent from any third party in connection with the advertisement and/or video and its contents, it has obtained all such consents.
- The Advertiser grants LABC Publishing a worldwide non-exclusive fully paid licence to use and reproduce and display the Advertiser materials including any artwork, video, trademarks, brand features and any other content contained in the advertisement.
- LABC Publishing accepts no liability for any movement in the date of publication. It is hereby agreed that any alteration of publication date will not constitute a breach of this contract.
- All original hard copy artwork provided by the Advertiser shall remain the property of the Advertiser and remain at the Advertiser's risk. LABC Publishing does not accept liability for any damage or loss whilst in its custody nor during transit.
- The Advertiser is solely responsible for supplying suitable copy (including any blocks or artwork which may be required to be reproduced) to LABC Publishing within fourteen days of this order or by a predefined date.
- In the event of LABC Publishing not receiving video content in the correct format within fourteen days of this order, LABC Publishing reserve the right to print the advertisement without the video embedded; but the advertiser will remain liable for the full cost of the media package. In this circumstance, LABC Publishing will allow a period of fourteen days after the date of publication in which they will upload video content to a website and provide a hyperlink from the e-book. After this period, any video upload will be subject to a mandatory charge of one hundred and fifty pounds excl. VAT.
- In the event of LABC Publishing not receiving suitable advertising copy, LABC Publishing reserve the right to produce artwork on behalf of the Advertiser whereby the Advertiser will incur an artwork fee of a minimum of One Hundred and Fifty Pounds Excl VAT which will be payable to LABC Publishing within seven days of completing such artwork. In producing such artwork LABC Publishing will print either
- The name, address, telephone number and basic business category details of the Advertiser (if supplied), or
- A previous advertisement printed on behalf of the Advertiser by the Publisher, and in respect of any case LABC Publishing will not be responsible for any error or omission arising there from.
- Other information, artwork or other material relating to the Advertiser which LABC Publishing is able to obtain from sources generally available to the public. In such circumstances, to the extent that the Advertiser shall own (or shall be deemed to own) intellectual property rights in such information, artistic / literary works or other material, the Advertiser shall be deemed to have granted to LABC Publishing a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to reproduce such works and to exploit such intellectual property rights for the purposes of that particular publication only. The Advertiser in accepting these terms also agrees to indemnify LABC Publishing against all costs, expenses, damages, fees and penalties which LABC Publishing may incur or suffer as a result of use of such publicly-available material.
- LABC Publishing excludes all warranties as to the quality, accuracy or performance for any particular purpose of the website. Other than in respect of death or personal injury caused by its own negligence, LABC Publishing will not be liable for any damages arising as a result of the use of the website. LABC Publishing makes no warranty that the website or its contents are free from infection by viruses. Certain links on the website may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over which the LABC Publishing has no control and LABC Publishing accepts no liability in respect thereof.
- LABC Publishing will provide the advertiser with a basic web entry limited to, where supplied, company name, address, standard business classification and telephone number. The advertiser will be liable for further charges where enhanced listings or extra information is requested.
- LABC Publishing shall not be liable for any loss in connection with the advertisements on the website including any technical malfunction, computer error, defect in software, loss of data or other damage or disruption to advertisements except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability under the law applicable to this contract.
- LABC Publishing will periodically notify the advertiser of any sum(s) paid in error to LABC Publishing within 12 months of any such payment(s) being made. After 12 months of the date of such payment(s), LABC Publishing will not provide any further notification and will not be liable for any refund; instead any sums will belong absolutely to LABC Publishing.
- If LABC Publishing fails to publish the advertisement in accordance with the terms of this agreement the sole liability of LABC Publishing to the Advertiser shall be limited to (at LABC Publishing’s option) either a refund of the fee or placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position. Furthermore acceptance by the Publisher of this order form is conditional upon either;
- permission being given by the Authority for the advertisement (or any part thereof) to appear in the publication or
- sufficient numbers of Advertisers being obtained to complete the publication. If either condition is unfulfilled the Publisher will not accept any liability for damage or loss.
- The Advertiser shall indemnify and keep indemnified LABC Publishing against all expenses, damages and losses of any kind incurred by LABC Publishing in connection with any claim arising from the advertisement and/or video.
- Payment is strictly due in full within fourteen days of the date of invoice. Invoices are normally issued within fourteen days from the date of order.
- LABC Publishing reserves the right to charge a late payment fee in compliance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
- Cancellation of this order is conditional on the Advertiser making a written request to LABC Publishing which must be received within fourteen days from date of order. Cancellation requests should be addressed to Customer Services, Ten Alps Communications Ltd, Kings House, Royal Court, SK11 7AE. In any event, cancellations will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) administration fee, payable by the Advertiser within fourteen days of such request.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and Ireland under the relevant jurisdiction of England and Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Ireland.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Home and Build © LABC Publishing 2017 All Rights Reserved